Thursday 23 March 2023

INTENTIONAL WORK IN SHA ALLAH

May the peace, mercy and the blessing of my Beloved be upon you as we begin the holy month and all through our lives. Amen.
I asked Allah to let me see the month of Ramadan in good health for some reason I kept thinking I might not live to witness it. AlhamduLILLAH I am here and a lot of people I know are not, whether we will make it to the end or not is totally up to Him but this is my intentional move for the days I am gifted to see.  I want to change and do better not just this Ramadan but even after. I will not do too much, I will do as much acts of worship as I will do out of Ramadan in sha Allah. I will pray my obligatory salats on time as there is nothing more beloved to Him than that. I will say my zikr especially istigfar and the testimony. I will better my relations with my husband, my kids his wife too in sha Allah, My neighbours, and everyone I meet is going to get a confident salaam accompanied by my biggest smile, in sha Allah. For in Islam it is not how much you do it like it is the intention when doing it.
I will be thankful and humble. I will pray my tahajjud, this is a big personal struggle. I will be honest because hey, nobody can beat me anyway. I will perfect my prayers by learning how to pray better. I learn about the Qur’an and our prophet. I will learn the Hadith Qudsi. I will learn more about Allah and having complete faith in His decisions for me. I will be content with what life comes with.
Lastly I want to share a hadith I learnt. When two people are not in good terms with each other, Allah delays accepting their good deeds. He will tell His angels to hang on until they reconcile. Allah repeats that he is the most forgiving the most merciful but he is also the most just AL-‘Adl he will not forgive the sin of one against the other until he who has been wronged has forgiven. Your million istigfars will not make the sin of backbiting or slandering your brother or sister to be forgiven, except you do the needful of asking their forgiveness. The beautiful thing is you don’t have to go into details there is so much happiness in the hearts during Ramadan that people will forgive you if you just apologise for the wrong against them. May He accept it from us. May we be better Muslims. Assalaamu alaikum.
Ps: what would you want to work on this Ramadan? what is your Ramadan resolution for this year? Share with me, you might get my reward when I work on it too, hopefully. 
with lots of love, 
Mariya. 

38 comments:

  1. To be honest, I'm proud of my thankful and humble sister for this kind words, may it serve as a charity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dis s really a good one I most say , mine is to use dis Ramadan to get closer to my Rabb !! I need it badly , every other thing is secondary, but dis first

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and Congratulations on this and I will make it number one my list too. Jazakallah khairan for sharing.

      Delete
  3. Yusif D's Garunbabba25 March 2023 at 14:58

    Alhamdulilah Masha i don't know how to express my gratitude to you my beloved sister for reminding us my all mighty God help you in your entire life allahuma ameen

    ReplyDelete
  4. ❤️masha Allah may Allah swt accept our Ibadah🤍and reward us abundantly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jazaaki Allahu khairan 💜 mine is to be consistent no matter how little and to live every day to the fullest! May Allah Grant us a fruitful Ramadan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Consistency is key. In trying to be consistent I use alarms even when awake. For example to pray on time some extra good deeds too. Allahumma amen. Jazakallah khairan.

      Delete
  6. Masha Allah,all thanks be to Almighty Allah that give you the opportunity to work out alot in order to tell people about good things, wish you khair always sister

    ReplyDelete
  7. Masha Allah. May Almighty Allah accept our ibadah. Ramadaan kareem sis❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen ya Hayyu ya Qayyum. Jazakallah khairan bro❤

      Delete
  8. Masha Allah.
    Well said sis, my Almighty Allah accept our ibadah in this holy month and my he guide and protect us from the beginning to the end of the month. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Masha Allah! May He give us the opportunity to worship Him and serve those around.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jazakallahu khairan sweetheart I’m proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jazakhillahu khairan,may Allah accept our ibadat.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Masha Allah, May Allah accept our Ibadat, Ameen ya rabbi.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Definitely to learn more about my religion and to not overdo in order to be able to continue it after the holy month , may Allah make it easy on us , Amin 💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Consistency too may Allah ease it for us all. Jazakallah khairan ❤

      Delete
  14. Masha Allah sis I truly love this write up and I pray to Allah SWT to make it easy for you to accomplish this. As for me I want to make this Ramadhan my best yet in all ramifications.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May it be easy for you too jazakallah khairan amen.

      Delete
  15. Asiya Ado Zakari26 March 2023 at 08:13

    MashaAllah may Allah give you the will to go through with your intention. My resolution is to be more prayerful to be honest I want to pray as many nafilah as possible an seize this opportunity to ask Allah as much as i can think of. May Allah bless this blog❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a clear goal, may it be easy to achieve. Allahumma amen sweetie jazakallah khairan.

      Delete
  16. MashaAllah Jazakallahu khairan

    ReplyDelete
  17. Masha Allah, Allah ya sa mu dace duniya da lahira.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Masha Allah and am much grateful for this write up. Would love to get more closer to our creator and abide by good morals untill the end i.e my last breathes. In-sha-Allah

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm sha Allah may Allah aid you in this. Jazakallah khairan sweetheart. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mashallah this is my plan to thank you for d more hits

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sumayya Abubakar8 April 2023 at 09:02

    I’m working on my closeness to Allah, my work has made me a bit distant from my level of deen, because I get home tired and can’t pray Tahajjud anymore, but I’m working on it this Ramadan, In sha Allah

    ReplyDelete

ACROSSMART, guys explore it

Peace be upon you. I stumbled over something really interesting and wanted to share with you.  It is an app that will change our lives. Do y...